Sunday, August 29, 2010

Really Useful Back to School Gift Ideas

If you're like me, you think about sending your kids off to school with some sort of back-to-school treat but don't want the hassle of checking the crystal ball for what they really need or want.

That's why I love gift cards. For spring semester, I bought a cool pink card from Dunkin' Donuts and that was a big hit....   you make a lot of friends when you can treat everyone to hot chocolate, a latte, donuts and muffins.

But now I've found this one from Amazon that makes a lot of sense, because kids can use it to buy books or, more likely, a new sweater or hoodie or CD they're dying to hear.




Does anyone bake and ship cookies any more? I did and never got a 'thank you' but our college freshman did bring home a clean, empty cookie tin for refills!

Let us know what other gift ideas you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment